Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Technical Difficulties

My fellow Blog-readers,

I have not forgotten you. I have been attempting to finish my Christmas post which had an original planned air date of 25 December. Thanks to the near-worthless third world internet capabilities over here, I have been unable to upload an image that is an integral part of this post.

Thankfully, this internet service is not very expensive...it only costs me $65 a month and provides me with a remarkable connection speed comparable to the 28KBPS connections of the old days.

I will continue to work this issue and will post my Christmas post when I finally get some cooperation from this ever-so-stubborn ISP.

My apologies
Spooky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
APRIL 2009 IS SHAPING UP TO BE A BIG MONTH FOR BOTH MY DAUGHTERS! (AND YOU)
YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ALWAYS. LOVE, JO

AshBaby said...

Still not fixed?

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I hope that all is well at Camp Cupcake. I am in Jax with the family now and will be reporting to the ship this week. Please let me know if you need anything. If I send you some money will you drop some Sandbox Sailor coins in the mail to me. Thanks and stay safe.

Scott Burrill