This website was designed to provide personal views, and commentary about the author's experiences in Iraq. The images and opinions on this site are solely those of the author and contributors and not those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Navy, and the United States Army. The site is privately operated and was not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Navy, and the United States Army. Viewers and users accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website.
1. Life gives you "free stuff" to enjoy. Embrace it.
2. When the wind is at your face, fight it. The wind will change, it always does.
3. Time is the true meaning of life, and a most precious gift. You don't know how much you have been allotted and when it's gone, it's gone. How will you spend yours?
4. Money is important for two reasons only: It allows you more freedom of choice with how to spend your time and it can greatly enhance the quality of your time. (See Rule 3)
5. Never pass a good opportunity to shut the hell up.
6. Exercise and moderate
7. Learn to play a musical instrument
8. Travel the country and the world.
9. Don't roll your family members or friends under the bus.
10. America was founded under the principle that men are free souls under God, not the property of the state. We have the power to either keep it that way or give it all up and go back to living in the dark ages at the whims of the poisonous ones. Think long and hard in the voting booth, but whatever your choice, exercise your right as a free soul under God, to vote.